Places are limited at Earlscliffe, so we advise students to apply as early as possible, ideally by mid-January in the year of proposed entry.
- Submit the most recent two years' school reports
- Complete our application form
- Pay the registration fee
- Attain 4.0 IELTS level (or equivalent) for one year GCSE
- Attain 5.0 IELTS level (or equivalent) for A-level or year 13 programmes
- Complete and interview in person of by Skype
- Complete our Mathematics and English tests
English language proficiency (overseas students)
Earlscliffe must be satisfied that an overseas student has the required level of English language skill for academic studies at A-Level. If students have not already taken an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test or Cambridge exam, they must sit a diagnostic test either at Earlscliffe, their own school or a partner counsellor’s office.
To access our A-Level programme, we believe a student should be attaining a minimum level of B1 (IELTS 5.0).
There are a limited number of academic scholarships at Earlscliffe. For more details, contact our Admissions office.