The business world will impact the career paths and lives of all of our students. Whether they have chosen a business-based academic pathway or not, all students may participate in the Business Academy and thus prepare themselves for the world of work. This Academy will be of particular interest to any student participating in a business subject at Earlscliffe such as Economics A-level or the Business Diploma.
● Opportunities for foreign trips to the great financial centres of the world, such as Tokyo and New York, and the Globe Business School in Munich
● Visits to attend lectures at universities such as The London School of Economics and Political Science and University College London
● Involvement in academic pathways such as the JP Morgan Chase schools programme and the Institute of Economic Affairs’ Dorian Fisher Memorial Prize
● Involvement in the Young Enterprise Scheme
● Membership of the Entrepreneurship Club
● Completion of supplementary qualifications through involvement in edX and Coursera learning platforms
● One-to-one advice on career and university admission pathways
Involvement in the Business Academy will enable students to develop the World Economic
Forum Competencies of critical thinking and communication and the Character Qualities of initiative, persistence and leadership.